Canada offers great job opportunities in their different work fields, and jobs are offered all over the world. These jobs are offered for all the persons in the world, no matter they are literate or not, bundled of jobs are announced with no experience requirements, which attracts people from all over the world. The discussed job below can be a turning point for you.
Packer, Cases (24 vacancies)
Nationality not specified for this job, candidates from any country can apply for this simple job.
Qualification & Experience:
No, qualifications and experience are required for this job.
- The applicant must be skilled in laboring and elemental activities
- Skilled in clean machines
- The person must be trained about to check to weigh materials and products
- The person is required to as labor work and needs to work according to above-mentioned skills criteria
- It’s a part-time job for nonqualified and experienced persons, the person is required to work in pressure because it’s a large workload job
$15.27 hourly for 34 to 46 hours weekly
The following documents are required by applicants to apply for this job.
- CNIC/Passport in a valid position
- Recent passport size photos
- Other all documents which are related to job
Facilities are not described by the company for employees but, most of these developed countries always provide free accommodation, free medical, food, and other facilities according to Canadian labor law.
There are different types of time periods as a part-time, you can choose your best time to work.
Who can apply?
The only males can apply for these jobs having good communication in English or French.
How to apply:
The interested candidates can apply for a job online (link mentioned below).
We just present a job to our audience which announced by Canada, we are not involved in the visa process and also not job offering company directly or indirectly.