A great opportunity as Apple Picker Jobs in Canada for those, interested to work in Canada without education and experience. Canada announced these labor type jobs all over the world and provides a bright chance to low-class people. The work criteria and all other necessary information are mentioned below. The eligible persons can apply through a simple method for this job mentioned below.
Job location: Iroquois, ON
Job Title: Apple Pickers
Nationality: Not specified by the company, so anyone can apply for this job
Salary: $14.18 an hour
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Apple Picker Jobs Description
- Persons are required to work in form/orchards as a full-time job in a flexible time period of the day.
- Bending, crouching, kneeling with large workload worker required in the orchard
Following are the requirements to apply for Apple Picker Jobs in Canada:
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Company will train
Check Also: Packing Jobs in Canada
Following documents are required by the applicant:
- An updated CV to submit for applying for a job
- You can also attach your past experience or education documents
- Valid Passport and CNIC card will be required
How to Apply?
The interested candidates can apply by sending their proper CV to email@example.com
We just present a job to our audience which announced by Canada, we are not involved in the visa process and also not a job offering company directly or indirectly.